Infinity Plus composition 241
Dimension of the whole composition: 241x50 h190 cm. For the specifications of each component see below.
Colors: components available in various colors, see below.
Material: natural crash bamboo with glossy finish.
Features: the horizontal components with flap door are equipped with a vasistas arm. Crash bamboo handles.
Attention: the indicated price refers to the cost of the entire composition (as shown in the image).
Made of crash bamboo, the Infinity Plus composition 241 is part of a wide range of solutions for furnishing your living area. Elegant compositions with a clear exotic flavor. Furnishings characterized by linear shapes which, together with the warm colors of bamboo, give your living room great style and originality. Compositions capable of giving life to truly unique furnishing projects. It should be remembered that the platform, structures and doors are made of plywood, subsequently covered with crash bamboo. If you would like to see other compositions, look below in related products.
The Infinity Plus composition 241 is composed of:
1) 1 Infinity platform. Dimensions 2411x50 h10 cm, weight 25kg. This component can be requested in 3 different colors: white, ancient honey or black. Item indicated with reference 1 in the product image.
2) 3 Infinity 120 wall units with door. Dimension (each) 120x31 h35 cm, weight 14kg. This component can be requested in 5 different colors: white, ancient honey or black, or white or ancient honey structure with black door. Note: all equipped with vasistas arm. Items indicated with reference 2, 3 and 4 in the product image. Supplied with hooks for wall application.
3) 2 Infinity 70 wall units with door. Dimension (each) 70x31 h35 cm, weight 7kg. This component can be requested in 5 different colors: white, ancient honey or black, or white or ancient honey structure with black door. Note: the wall unit in the horizontal position is equipped with a vasistas arm. Items indicated with reference 5 and 6 in the product image. Supplied with hooks for wall application.
4) 1 Essential shelf. Dimension 60x25 h6 cm, weight 3kg. This component can be requested in 3 different colors: white, ancient honey or black. Item indicated with reference 7 in the product image. Supplied with hooks for wall application.
Important: if you wish to customize the Infinity Plus 241 composition in the colors most congenial to you, remember to write it down in the notes field, during the order phase. Note: in the absence of your specifications, the composition will be shipped in the colors visible in the product image.
Crash bamboo: specific processing that allows to obtain panels starting from giant bamboo wood. The bamboo is processed and pressed to create a light, resistant and adaptable panel. It is the simplicity of use, together with the surprising final result that makes crash bamboo an excellent material for furniture. Material that has beautiful veins, capable of making every single piece of furniture exclusive and in some way unique. Extremely resistant and precious wood, as it is 100% eco-sustainable. Choosing bamboo wood therefore means not only choosing to furnish your home in an ethnic and exotic way, but also fighting pollution and deforestation.
Important: remember that Bortoli Snc, whenever he deems it necessary to improve the quality of the product, he reserves the right to make technical changes, without prior notice and without this being a reason for recourse against our company. The colors (wood, fabrics and leathers), visible on our website and in the pdf catalog, have indicative value and may not fully correspond to reality. The characteristics of the materials used (wood) can give rise to color differences precisely because they come from exotic woods, for which the irregularity of the structure is considered an added value.
History: Bortoli was born in the late 1800s as a family business of basket weavers company. For decades, its focus has been on the processing of rattan and cane and in the creation of straw chairs. In the most recent eighties the company also started producing furniture such as, classic sitting rooms, dining rooms and living rooms, with important specialization in the processing of rattan cane. In the mid-nineties, with the entry of additional natural plant fibers such as crocco and abaca, Bortoli further expands its horizons, and today with the advent of the crash-bamboo, it is able to create furnishings of any kind on linear designs, suitable for the high demands of the Italian market. Products with a modern and unique design, made with ethnic materials, which are unequaled in the current panorama. Furnishings with a refined and warm taste, able to adapt to any housing need. Now in its third generation, the company aims for even more demanding and prestigious furnishing elements such as beds, large living rooms and bookcases. This is also thanks to a partnership with an important Indonesian manufacturing company, capable of creating special models with special processes, all strictly handmade.
For indoor use.
- With product available in stock 3/5 working days.
- With product to be ordered at the factory 20 working days. In this case and as soon as the order is received, you will be immediately contacted by our staff, which will inform you of the longer waiting time. Following this and on the basis of the announced wait, you can choose if confirm or cancel your order. NOTE: all Bortoli products are made in Indonesia, for this reason, in case of non-availability of the product in stock, the waiting and transport times are higher.
Free shipping in Italy for purchases over € 500,00.
Minimum order € 99,00 (VAT included).
We wish to inform you that in the case of your purchase multi-brand the minimum order is € 99,00 (VAT included) for each brand.