Dimensions (2): see below. Cushion with supplement.
Colors: natural blond, salt and pepper, toasted black.
Material: natural cork recomposed through the use of natural rubber latex-based glue.
Characteristics: thanks to its intrinsic properties, cork is soft, elastic, fireproof and water repellent.
Nepal is an elegant pouf which on request can be supplied with practical white cotton cushion with removable cover. With its elegant curved lines, Nepal is available in 2 sizes and always finds the right place in any location, private or contract, in sophisticated interior solutions or for refined outdoor settings. Perfect in combination with the various Greencorks coffee tables. Pouf that perfectly embodies the founding idea of the project: that is, the reuse of cork. Product made entirely "full" of natural cork, with excellent adhesion to different surfaces, therefore it does not create scratches as the material does not have abrasive bases. Protected with transparent water-based varnish, to preserve the good health of the cork and maintain yield and beauty over time. If you want to see other Greencorks items, look below in related products.
Note: cushion (with supplement) in white, made of removable and washable fabric.
Dimensions and weight of the models:
- Model Ø45x20h cm, Ø seat 35 cm, weight from 5 to 5,5kg. Cushion (with supplement) Ø35 cm, with thickness 3cm.
- Model Ø60x30h cm, Ø seat 38 cm, weight from 11 to 11,7kg. Cushion (with supplement) Ø38 cm, with thickness 3cm.
Note: due to the roasting, black cork has a slightly lower mass than blond cork, for this reason the weight in the different colors varies a little.
HOW THE COLORS ARE OBTAINED
- Blond cork: after being properly washed and treated, cork takes on a brownish yellow color in a completely natural way, precisely called blond cork.
- Toasted black cork: this color (anab certified) is obtained by roasting natural blond cork. The result of the thermal roasting process, during which the bark of the cork loses some waxy substances, does not make the cork of poor quality, but rather increases its performance as it is more compact and lighter, given that the chopped pieces, brought to high temperatures increase in volume and at the same time decrease in mass.
- Salt and pepper cork: this color, introduced starting from the 2018 collection, is the result of simple mixing with 50% blond cork and 50% toasted black cork.
For indoor and outdoor use.
- With product available in stock 4/5 working days.
- With product not available and to be made in the factory, 20 working days. In this case, as soon as you have placed your order and to notify you of the longer wait, you will be contacted immediately by our staff. Note: Greencorks is a artisan company, therefore unlike an industry, it does not have large quantities in stock. Each product is made at the express request of the customer.
Greencorks has been making cork furniture, including customized ones, since 2008. Greencorks® Project was born from an idea of MCA & Partners Architectural Firm. It started as a challenge deriving from the desire to promote the theme of sustainability and encouraging the reuse of cork. This natural and everlasting material can be durable and renewable at the same time, and it can be recycled countless times. From these principles, the Greencorks designers today design and manufacture various furnishing objects deriving from the recovery and recycling of cork: a key material for wine conservation, but also an incredible CO2 fixer, a process that is carried out through the bark of the trees from which it is extracted. Just think that 7 grams of cork (a stopper) correspond to 21 grams of CO2 fixed for the environment. After having carried out careful studies also with regard to strictly natural adhesives.
|Features||Product also suitable for outdoor use|
Free shipping in Italy for purchases over € 500,00.
Minimum order € 99,00 (VAT included).
We wish to inform you that in the case of your purchase multi-brand the minimum order is € 99,00 (VAT included) for each brand.