NEPAL coffee table
Dimensions: height 30cm, top Ø 60cm in transparent plexiglass 10mm thick, base Ø 50cm, weight from 14 to 14,5kg.
Colors: natural blond, salt and pepper, toasted black.
Material: natural cork recomposed through the use of natural rubber latex-based glue. Cork turns out to be a soft, elastic, fireproof and water-repellent material.
Evolution of the homonymous and lucky pouf, the practical and elegant Nepal coffee table can be placed in any location, private or contract, in sophisticated interior solutions or for refined outdoor settings. Coffee table that perfectly embodies the founding idea of the project: that is, the reuse of cork. Product made entirely "full" of natural cork, with excellent adhesion to different surfaces, therefore it does not create scratches as the material has no abrasive bases. Protected with transparent water-based varnish, to preserve the good health of the cork and maintain yield and beauty over time. If you want to see the other Greencorks items, look below in related products.
HOW THE COLORS ARE OBTAINED
- Blond cork: after being properly washed and treated, cork takes on a brownish yellow color in a completely natural way, precisely called blond cork.
- Toasted black cork: this color (anab certified) is obtained by roasting natural blond cork. The result of the thermal roasting process, during which the bark of the cork loses some waxy substances, does not make the cork of poor quality, but rather increases its performance as it is more compact and lighter, given that the chopped pieces, brought to high temperatures increase in volume and at the same time decrease in mass.
- Salt and pepper cork: this color, introduced starting from the 2018 collection, is the result of simple mixing with 50% blond cork and 50% toasted black cork.
For indoor and outdoor use.
- With product available in stock 4/5 working days.
- With product not available and to be made in the factory, 20 working days. In this case, as soon as you have placed your order and to notify you of the longer wait, you will be contacted immediately by our staff. Note: Greencorks is a artisan company, therefore unlike an industry, it does not have large quantities in stock. Each product is made at the express request of the customer.
Greencorks has been making cork furniture, including customized ones, since 2008. Greencorks® Project was born from an idea of MCA & Partners Architectural Firm. It started as a challenge deriving from the desire to promote the theme of sustainability and encouraging the reuse of cork. This natural and everlasting material can be durable and renewable at the same time, and it can be recycled countless times. From these principles, the Greencorks designers today design and manufacture various furnishing objects deriving from the recovery and recycling of cork: a key material for wine conservation, but also an incredible CO2 fixer, a process that is carried out through the bark of the trees from which it is extracted. Just think that 7 grams of cork (a stopper) correspond to 21 grams of CO2 fixed for the environment. After having carried out careful studies also with regard to strictly natural adhesives.
|Features||Product also suitable for outdoor use|
|Top||Transparent plexiglass top|
Free shipping in Italy for purchases over € 500,00.
Minimum order € 99,00 (VAT included).
We wish to inform you that in the case of your purchase multi-brand the minimum order is € 99,00 (VAT included) for each brand.