EVA Smart armchair
Dimensions: total height 72cm, seat height 40cm, depth 79cm, width 85cm, weight 12,9kg.
Color combinations: see below.
Materials: tubular aluminum frame ø 20mm powder coated. Weave in 16mm flat nautical rope, removable cushions in mass-dyed Italian yarn.
Characterized by enormous charm, comfort and elegance, the EVA collection, here in the EVA Smart armchair, also includes: dining chair, 2 or 3 seater sofa, round, square or rectangular table, as well as a practical coffee table. Products where shapes, materials and attention to detail are for NODO key points from which to create furnishing objects of great beauty and design. Items capable of breaking any pattern between interior and outdoor furniture. Complements capable of finding the right place (private or contract), both in refined living areas, such as dining rooms or lounges, but also in sophisticated outdoor projects, such as terraces, poolside, verandas or porches.
Important: on request and with a minimum purchase of four units, the Eva armchair can be made in further 15 "braids" colors. If you wish to see these colors go to the "Download" section.
Note: on request, in addition to the Smart version present here, the EVA armchair can also be supplied in the Opera and Mood variants. Two further versions that differ only in the different type of cushions fabric (the available colors remain unchanged):
- SMART model supplied with ROMA or MILANO fabric (processing through standard spinning process).
- OPERA model supplied with AMBRO fabric (processing through medium spinning process).
- MOOD model supplied with BOUCELETTE or RAMIRO fabric (processing through premium spinning process).
All the fabrics of the cushions are made of a particular mass-dyed Italian yarn, with special antioxidant UV protection. Yarn obtained through a patented process. Fabrics that, already in the Smart variant, with standard spinning process, are extremely soft to the touch. In the subsequent variants, Opera and Mood, this pleasantness to the touch is further implemented. Moreover, they are fabrics that can withstand sunlight, salt, chlorine, acids, sunscreen, abrasion, sweat and stains for many years. The nautical rope, on the other hand, is composed of a special high tenacity yarn, it too able to maintain the textile resistance for several years. If you want to see the other items of the EVA collection, look below in the related products.
For indoor and outdoor use.
- 3/4 working days with product available in stock.
- 20 working days with product not available in stock and to be made in the factory. Note: in this case, as soon as we receive your order, you will be immediately contacted by e-mail by our staff to notify you of the longer wait. At that moment you can decide whether to wait for the goods for the due time, or if on the contrary proceed with the cancellation.
Company: NODO is a brand of Leolori SRL, an established Italian company specializing in the production of high quality braids, fabrics, rugs and accessories. Having this know-how, research and development, the company has decided to expand its craftsmanship and to focus on a further and new project; therefore NODO is born. An absolutely made in Italy production district, based in the Groane region (park north of Milan), which produces high-end furnishings and accessories, for interior and outdoor. Products embellished with various and special polyolefin yarns, non-toxic and antibacterial. Precisely for this reason, all NODO products are certified with Weather Test and Xeno Test.
Important characteristics of the fabrics and ropes with which all NODO products are coated:
- Recyclable 100%, atoxic and antiallergic, according to OEKO-TEX standard 100 class 1.
- 100% resistant to mould and bacteria, as well as 100% sanitizable with hydroalcoholic solution or sodium hypochlorite.
- Excellent UV resistance - EN ISO 105 B 02 light resistance: graded 7 (Max. 8 blue scale).
- Excellent weather resistance - EN ISO 105 B 04 weather resistance: graded 4 (Max. 5 grey scale).
- Excellent results to dry and wet friction tests - EN ISO 105-X12 graded 4-5 (Max. 5).
- Excellent resistance to liquid stains, including sunscreen cream: EN ISO 12720 graded ⁴/5 (Max. 5).
Care and Cleaning: when not in use, the product should be stored in a dry place to prevent dirt in general. Frequent vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to remove dust. Most dirt and stains can be cleaned if treated promptly. The fabric can be washed at a low temperature (<90° F / 30° C) with warm water using neutral soap. Do not dry in electric dryers and do not iron the fabric. Excessive heat shrinks the fabric, so allow it to air dry.
Stain removal - Non-greasy marks: clean stains with warm water with half a tablespoon of any standard detergent in a cup of hot water. Dab the stain with a cloth or sponge dampened with this solution, working inwards from the outside of the stain. Do not rub it. Once the spot is removed, sprinkle the area with clean water to remove possible traces of powder. Do not use stain removers. If using a chlorine-rich cleaner, do not leave it to dry in direct sunlight. Oil or grease spots: butter, oil, lipstick and the like must be removed with acetone. Once the mark has been removed, apply a solution of washing powder to the fabric and rinse it off with clean water.
|Material||Nautical rope + cushions in mass-dyed yarn|
Free shipping in Italy for purchases over € 500,00.
Minimum order € 99,00 (VAT included).
We wish to inform you that in the case of your purchase multi-brand the minimum order is € 99,00 (VAT included) for each brand.