Bright module for ice, ICE BAR
Dimensions: height 86cm, width 94cm, depth 48cm, weight 18kg.
Available colors: light white (with choice of LED color).
To display technical characteristics and more information see below.
Ice Bar is the latest SLIDE display system. Modular, versatile and innovative, Ice Bar is ideal as a bar counter or a reception desk, the luminous, modular container for ice and bottles.
In addition, it is worth remembering that this article may be combined with Break Bar, Break Line and Break Corner. The final result is a practical and complete bar counter that fits in and lightens up all kinds of spaces, including small areas.
Made of rotationally-moulded polyethylene, Break Bar is available only in white and can be customized with logos or images, ensuring a unique, easily identified product.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND CUSTOMISATIONS:
For some customizations and relevant offer, is needed your specific request via email to: email@example.com
- #1 fluorescent lamps with power 25W - 1600lm. (Included in the price of the item).
- Power cable 220V with length 2m. (Included in the price of the item).
- Internal module RBG LED to battery CANDY LIGHT, equipped with lamps 10w - 300lm and composed of 10 static colors, 4 color effects - battery charger and remote control - operating up to 20 hours - charging time 12/14 hours - life expectation 500 cycles of charging - IP44 degree of protection - for indoor and outdoor use. (Optional).
- Sticker on transparent film (see pictures attached). Price and feasibility are subject to the assessment of the technical office SLIDE. The adhesives can be applied on slabs in Plexiglass customizable in various dimensions. (On request).
- Screen printing customized on transparent slab in plexiglass from 60x60cm or 20x10cm (see attached images) and applied to the cabinet. (On request).
Delivery in 5 working days.
In many fields of excellence in the Italian industry, the denomination Made in Italy gives a positive value recognized worldwide for history, culture, taste and quality, that are unquestionably our country’s fortes. In SLIDE, we strengthen the Italian identity with the denomination Made in Slide, by maintaining inside the company all the processing that brings to the realization of our products: engineering, moulding, finishing, assembling and lacquering. Everything is manufactured in the Buccinasco premises, at the gates of Milan.
Either in residential or outdoor spaces, in events or in the contract world, a SLIDE product always finds its placement, breaking the schemes of any traditional space.