Dimensions: 205x205cm, weight 110kg.
Curtains color: look in the product images or consult the fabrics sheet in the "Download" area.
Material: painted aluminum frame. Curtains in solution dyed acrylic fabric with different weights: upper sliding curtain 290gr/m2, curled side curtains 140gr/m2.
Attention: the indicated price refers only to the cost of the structure with the two sunbeds. To receive the price of the complete product, it's necessary your request by email, where the various desired accessories must be indicated (some essential, others optional) such as: frame color (white or anthracite), base (in galvanized and painted steel with additional possibility of anchoring to concrete, or underground base), upper panel in PVC perforated fabric, upper sliding curtain, PVC cover for upper sliding curtain, side curled curtains, Icaro mattress, polyester cover for sunbeds. Note: the curled side curtains are available in white only.
Afrodite is a refined and robust daybed that is easy to assemble. Equipped with two king-size sunbeds with practical integrated storage, to offer guests moments of pure relaxation. Designed for accommodation facilities that require great elegance and comfort such as hotels, resorts, spas, or bathing establishments with VIP areas, Afrodite is also perfect in any private context: garden, terrace or poolside. Daybed with original design which, based on the accessories chosen, is able to show all its charm. In fact, Afrodite guarantees a truly unique customization, making any outdoor space exclusive. Product that, since its presentation, has received innumerable appreciations in Italy and abroad. Also available in the gazebo variant (Leucos) with different characteristics but capable of equally expressing the great beauty of this project (see below in related products). The accurate manufacturing quality and the excellent materials used make Afrodite a point of reference in the modern market. Note: further customizations are possible upon request.
- light, sturdy and easy to assemble daybed.
- guarantees excellent functionality and refined design.
- multiple customization possibilities in terms of colors and accessories.
Standard and optional features:
- frame in varnished aluminum
- aluminum components
- bases (4) in galvanized and painted steel with further possibility of anchoring to concrete thanks to the holes in the plate (optional)
- underground base (4) (optional)
- upper panel in PVC perforated fabric with conjunction system through zip and velcro (optional)
- sliding shading curtain in solution dyed acrylic fabric (optional)
- side curled curtains (optional), in solution dyed acrylic fabric, tied to the frame of the gazebo sliding and demountable
- PVC cover for upper sliding curtain: made of white PVC fabric (optional)
- sunbeds cover: made of gray polyester fabric (optional)
- n.2 king-size sunbeds with practical integrated storage compartment and "textilene" canvas PVC fabric
- Icaro mattress, available in classic or waterproof variant. Dimension 78x(120+73)x6h cm (optional)
- upper panel in white PVC perforated fabric.
- upper sliding curtain in "solution dyed acrylic" fabric.
- upper sliding curtain cover: made of white PVC fabric, it wraps the curtain as shown in the image (when closed). It is fixed with velcro straps.
- side curled curtains in white polyester shading fabric 140gr/sqm, tied to the frame of the gazebo, sliding and demountable. The curtains are supplied in pairs of two for each side.
- Icaro mattress with dimensions 80x(120 + 73)x6h cm. Classic model: "solution dyed acrylic" fabric, open-cell polyurethane foam sponge, unlined with a zip and headrest. Waterproof model: "solution dyed acrylic" fabric, open-cell polyurethane foam sponge, breathing base of "textilene" PVC fabric, unlined with a zip and headrest.
- cover for sunbeds: made of grey polyester fabric and equipped with eyelets, it is fixed to the frame by hooks positioned at the ends.
- support base of varnished zinc-plated steel with stainless steel tube, with further possibility of anchoring to the cement thanks to the holes in the plate.
- Galvanized steel base to be inserted into the ground or concrete
Delivery in 14/16 working days (each item is made to measure).
All Crema Outdoor products are absolutely made in Italy, from design to production. Every solution created by this historic company circumvents by the laws of mass production, maintaining the same authentic and original character of the handmade product. Crema Outdoor is a company founded in 1890, an atelier that produces professional and high quality umbrellas, gazebos and garden furniture. Based in Montagnana, Padua (Italy), it sells all over the world.
|Material||Frame in varnished aluminum|
Minimum order € 99,00 (VAT included).
We wish to inform you that in the case of your purchase multi-brand the minimum order is € 99,00 (VAT included) for each brand.