GAIA Ferro Forgiato coffee table tops
Dimensions: various models and formats, see below.
Finishes: see below.
Material: transparent tempered glass with a thickness from 12 to 20mm - Travertine with a thickness of 3cm with a bull's head edge (treated for outdoor use). See further specifications in the "Download" area.
In this tab you can buy the splendid coffee table tops for all Gaia bases. Tops available in multiple shapes, sizes and materials. Of great elegance and refinement, they can be in high quality tempered glass or real finely worked italian travertine. Extremely precious tops, where the union between base and top, gives the whole enormous charm. Note: in order to guarantee safety and security, all the tops are suitably packed and shipped on a wooden crate.
Important: to complete the table with the elegant and sturdy bases, look below in the related products under the heading "Coffee table bases, GAIA Ferro Forgiato".
Transparent tempered glass tops:
- Square (for Loto built-in base) 47,5x47,5cm, thickness 12mm. Item 310A
- Rectangular (for Loto built-in base) 47,5x67,5cm, thickness 12mm. Item 310B
- Round ø 90cm, thickness 15mm. Item 315A
- Square 60x60cm, thickness 15mm. Item 320A
- Rectangular 90x60cm, thickness 15mm. Item 320B
- Rectangular 110x55cm, thickness 15mm. Item 320C
Tops in light travertine or aged walnut:
- Round ø 60cm, thickness 3cm, bull's head edge. Item 345A
- Round ø 90cm, thickness 3cm, bull's head edge. Item 345B
- Square 60x60cm, thickness 3cm, bull's head edge. Item 350A
- Rectangular 90x60cm, thickness 3cm, bull's head edge. Item 350B
- Rectangular 110x55cm, thickness 3cm, bull's head edge. Item COD. 350C
Synonymous with excellence and with its historic headquarters in S. Quirico d’Orcia, Siena (Italy), Gaia designs and manufactures very high quality forged iron furnishings in a completely handcrafted way. Items that, thanks to the innate beauty and attention to detail, are able to definitively break any barrier that may classify and limit these products only for outdoor use. Armchairs, sofas, chairs and tables, able to stand out for the unmistakable harmony and lightness of the lines, as well as for a simple but unmistakable imprint, which can only give a true handcrafted product.
Furnishings that contain shades of simplicity, elegance and art in a single object. For Gaia, the complexity of a sinuous line is only a stimulus to the imagination, thus transforming the raw metal into a unique piece. This is thanks to the high skill and passion of artisans, capable of forging the raw material, as in the past!
All Gaia items have a hot-dip galvanizing treatment, by immersion in a molten zinc bath. This guarantees the product durability over time as well as a total absence of maintenance. Ideal treatment for outdoor use, which also guarantees excellent sustainability and environmental protection.
Made to measure - We also want to remind you that, in order to enhance and satisfy any location and need (domestic or professional), Gaia is able to create tailor-made projects of any kind. Pergolas, gazebos, greenhouses, dehors, pavilions, vases, gates, railings, lamps, lanterns, street lamps, canopies and much more. In this case, write to us by email illustrating your project, later you will be contacted by our design and development studio.
For indoor and outdoor use.
- With product available in stock 4/5 working days.
- With product not available and to be made in the factory, 20/25 working days. In this case, as soon as you have placed your order and to notify you of the longer wait, you will be contacted immediately by our staff. Note: Gaia is a true artisan company, therefore unlike an industry, it does not have large quantities in stock. Each product is made at the express request of the customer.
|Coffee table top
Free shipping in Italy for purchases over € 500,00.
Minimum order € 99,00 (VAT included).
We wish to inform you that in the case of your purchase multi-brand the minimum order is € 99,00 (VAT included) for each brand.