BALDOVINO table bases
Dimensions: various models and formats, see below.
Colors: see below. Further combinations in the "Download" area.
Material: handcrafted forged iron structure, with subsequent hot galvanizing treatment and additional three layers of non-toxic paint, specific for metals.
In this tab you can buy the various table bases of the Baldovino collection. Bases available in many shapes and sizes. All handcrafted and with obsessive attention to detail. Extremely impressive and precious table bases, objects of unquestionable charm and like all Gaia products, designed to last over time. Baldovino is a line of products with a clear Liberty inspiration with floral motifs, where every detail is designed to enhance aesthetics, elegance and comfort. Collection made of iron with full round profile and particularly suitable for particular and exclusive settings such as a terrace, porch, veranda, or garden, but also for sophisticated interior projects. The table bases, for example, all feature curled legs (with adjustable support feet in the larger versions). Baldovino collection also includes chairs, armchairs, sofa, pouf and coffee table, products visible below in related products.
Special finishes (on request):
5% surcharge for non-catalog colors.
5% surcharge for the corten finish.
10% surcharge for the rust finish.
Note: on request, it is possible to have additional frame colors. If you are interested, go to the "Download" section, view the color of your interest and then send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: to complete the table with the elegant and sturdy tops, look below in the related products under the heading "GAIA Ferro Forgiato tops".
Note: when choosing the base, we recommend paying attention (below) to the compatibility of the top. For reasons inherent to the structure, some bases cannot have all the possible variants: travertine top, carved travertine with mosaic inserts, tempered glass, smooth or perforated sheet metal. Therefore, where not specified, your explicit request by e-mail is required.
- Round base Ø60 cm, height 74cm, 15kg (article 242), compatible with tempered glass top Ø90 cm (article 315A), or travertine top Ø90 cm (article 345B).
- Round base Ø80 cm, height 74cm, 20kg (article 244), compatible with tempered glass top Ø100 cm (article 315B), travertine top Ø90 cm (article 345B), or travertine top Ø120 cm (article 345C).
- Round base Ø100 cm, height 74cm, 40kg (article 245), compatible with tempered glass top Ø120 cm (article 315C), travertine top Ø120 cm (article 345C), or carved travertine top with mosaic inserts Ø130 cm ( article 300A).
- Oval base 160x90x74h cm, 47kg (article 243), compatible with travertine top 180x100 cm (article 355A), or carved travertine top with mosaic inserts 180x100 cm (article 301A).
- Rectangular base 180x80x74h cm, 50kg (article 241), compatible with travertine top 200x90 cm (article 350F).
Synonymous with excellence and with its historic headquarters in S. Quirico d’Orcia, Siena (Italy), Gaia designs and manufactures very high quality forged iron furnishings in a completely handcrafted way. Items that, thanks to the innate beauty and attention to detail, are able to definitively break any barrier that may classify and limit these products only for outdoor use. Armchairs, sofas, chairs and tables, able to stand out for the unmistakable harmony and lightness of the lines, as well as for a simple but unmistakable imprint, which can only give a true handcrafted product.
Furnishings that contain shades of simplicity, elegance and art in a single object. For Gaia, the complexity of a sinuous line is only a stimulus to the imagination, thus transforming the raw metal into a unique piece. This is thanks to the high skill and passion of artisans, capable of forging the raw material, as in the past!
All Gaia items have a hot-dip galvanizing treatment, by immersion in a molten zinc bath. This guarantees the product durability over time as well as a total absence of maintenance. Ideal treatment for outdoor use, which also guarantees excellent sustainability and environmental protection.
Made to measure - We also want to remind you that, in order to enhance and satisfy any location and need (domestic or professional), Gaia is able to create tailor-made projects of any kind. Pergolas, gazebos, greenhouses, dehors, pavilions, vases, gates, railings, lamps, lanterns, street lamps, canopies and much more. In this case, write to us by email illustrating your project, later you will be contacted by our design and development studio.
For indoor and outdoor use.
- With product available in stock 4/5 working days.
- With product not available and to be made in the factory, 20/25 working days. In this case, as soon as you have placed your order and to notify you of the longer wait, you will be contacted immediately by our staff. Note: Gaia is a true artisan company, therefore unlike an industry, it does not have large quantities in stock. Each product is made at the express request of the customer.
Free shipping in Italy for purchases over € 500,00.
Minimum order € 99,00 (VAT included).
We wish to inform you that in the case of your purchase multi-brand the minimum order is € 99,00 (VAT included) for each brand.