BALDOVINO table bases
Dimensions: various models and formats, see below.
Colors: see below. Further combinations in the "Download" area.
Material: handcrafted forged iron structure, with subsequent hot galvanizing treatment and additional three layers of non-toxic paint, specific for metals.
In this tab you can buy the Mughetto table bases from the Loto collection. Bases available in 3 shapes and sizes. All handcrafted and with obsessive attention to detail. Extremely precious table bases, objects of unquestionable charm and like all Gaia products, designed to last over time. Bases characterized by great charm, lightness and elegance. Distinctive features that are an integral part of the entire line and that are inspired by the style and light-heartedness of the 60s, as well as the ancient symbolism of the lotus flower. Line that arises from the need to meet the need for products with particular characteristics of refinement, manageability and adaptability, both in private use and in public contexts. Made of solid round iron and designed to enhance aesthetics and strength. It should be noted that the Loto collection also includes, chair, armchair, sofa and coffee table. Further products visible below in related products.
Special finishes (on request):
5% surcharge for non-catalog colors.
5% surcharge for the corten finish.
10% surcharge for the rust finish.
Note: on request, it is possible to have additional frame colors. If you are interested, go to the "Download" section, view the color of your interest and then send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: to complete the table with the elegant and sturdy tops, look below in the related products under the heading "GAIA Ferro Forgiato tops".
Note: when choosing the base, we recommend paying attention (below) to the compatibility of the top. For reasons inherent to the structure, some bases cannot have all the possible variants: travertine top, carved travertine with mosaic inserts, tempered glass, smooth or perforated sheet metal. Therefore, where not specified, your explicit request by e-mail is required.
- Square base 70x70x74h cm, 14kg (article 166) compatible with tempered satin glass top 90x90 cm (article 525A), travertine top 80x80 cm (article 360B), or smooth sheet metal top 15/10 with U-shaped edge, 85x85 cm (article 610A).
- Round base Ø100 cm, height 74cm, 18kg (article 167), compatible with top worked sheet metal top 15/10 Ø125 cm (article 555A).
- Rectangular base 130x70x74h cm, 17kg (article 164), compatible with tempered glass top 150x90 cm (article 520A). Note: upon request and with reserved quotation, it is also possible to install the worked sheet metal top 130x70 cm.
- Rectangular base 137x97x74h cm, 18kg (article 164A), compatible with worked sheet metal top 15/10 150x110 cm (article 550B).
- Rectangular base 160x70x74h cm, 19kg (article 164B), compatible with tempered satin glass top 180x90 cm (article 520B).
Synonymous with excellence and with its historic headquarters in S. Quirico d’Orcia, Siena (Italy), Gaia designs and manufactures very high quality forged iron furnishings in a completely handcrafted way. Items that, thanks to the innate beauty and attention to detail, are able to definitively break any barrier that may classify and limit these products only for outdoor use. Armchairs, sofas, chairs and tables, able to stand out for the unmistakable harmony and lightness of the lines, as well as for a simple but unmistakable imprint, which can only give a true handcrafted product.
Furnishings that contain shades of simplicity, elegance and art in a single object. For Gaia, the complexity of a sinuous line is only a stimulus to the imagination, thus transforming the raw metal into a unique piece. This is thanks to the high skill and passion of artisans, capable of forging the raw material, as in the past!
All Gaia items have a hot-dip galvanizing treatment, by immersion in a molten zinc bath. This guarantees the product durability over time as well as a total absence of maintenance. Ideal treatment for outdoor use, which also guarantees excellent sustainability and environmental protection.
Made to measure - We also want to remind you that, in order to enhance and satisfy any location and need (domestic or professional), Gaia is able to create tailor-made projects of any kind. Pergolas, gazebos, greenhouses, dehors, pavilions, vases, gates, railings, lamps, lanterns, street lamps, canopies and much more. In this case, write to us by email illustrating your project, later you will be contacted by our design and development studio.
For indoor and outdoor use.
- With product available in stock 4/5 working days.
- With product not available and to be made in the factory, 20/25 working days. In this case, as soon as you have placed your order and to notify you of the longer wait, you will be contacted immediately by our staff. Note: Gaia is a true artisan company, therefore unlike an industry, it does not have large quantities in stock. Each product is made at the express request of the customer.
|Top||Galvanized iron sheet|
Free shipping in Italy for purchases over € 500,00.
Minimum order € 99,00 (VAT included).
We wish to inform you that in the case of your purchase multi-brand the minimum order is € 99,00 (VAT included) for each brand.