Attention: the indicated price refers to the cost of the upper part of the maxi umbrella only. To receive the price of the product, with complete configuration, you need your email contact, in which you will have to indicate the various umbrella specifications (required size, frame color and fabric color), as well as the desired accessories:
- Choose and tell us the frame color (white, corten or anthracite), as well as the fabric color you want. To do this, click on the "Download" button and open the card: Fabrics - maxi umbrellas 2024
- Choose the flounce model. Do you want flounce "A" or flounce "C1, C2 or C3"?
- Choose the base you want: indicate which one you prefer among the 4 available models.
- Do you want the LED lighting system?
- Do you want the lithium battery kit with charger?
- Do you want the umbrella cover?
Evolution of the refined and homonymous model, Pan Evo is its natural technological evolution, i.e. the automatic version. A modern motorized retractable umbrella, with movement and LED lighting control (if required), via a single remote control or home automation system. In fact, with the new Crema Outdoor app (soon available), it will be possible to manage your umbrella remotely. Furthermore, for example in the case of accommodation facilities that have multiple umbrellas in their outdoor space, it will be possible in a simple and intuitive way to open or close them simultaneously, adjust the LED lighting or the infrared heating system, at any time and from any place. In short, the ideal solution for the many operators in the Ho.Re.Ca sector and for those looking for home automation solutions to integrate with their Smart Home.
Pan Evo is a hanging umbrella with retractable arm, which has three frame colors (white, corten or anthracite) and twelve fabric colors. For shapes and practicality Pan Evo is ideal in any context, private or contract. With the adoption of the side pole, guarantees great structural strength as well as a clear reduction in overall dimensions, thus making the most of the space below. An excellent maxi umbrella, with great functionality and designed for professional use. Extremely indicated in the hotel and restaurant sector, where solidity, reliability and refined design are required. Pan Evo is available in various shapes and sizes, a determining factor that allows it to find space anywhere, such as: beach, poolside, resort, bar, cafe and much more. The innate beauty and cleanliness in the design, combined with high practicality, make Pan Evo an exclusive piece of furniture. The accurate manufacturing quality and the excellent materials used make this product a point of reference in the modern market. A maxi umbrella also ideal for private projects. Note: further customizations are possible upon request.
Pan Evo is part of the exclusive Arborea collection. Collection which also includes the Pan model of the same name, the Ganimde Evo maxi umbrella and the Atlante multiple maxi umbrella. Products to which they find the right completion the elegant Silva chair and the prestigious Sileno table (see below in related products).The Arborea collection was born from the desire to give a new interpretation of outdoor furniture, where the desire to live in the green and in the open air merges with the desire to have the same comfort and design, typical of indoor. A series of products (umbrellas, table and chair) therefore capable of communicating with the nature that surrounds them. Arborea Collection embodies the craftsmanship, design, functionality and cutting-edge technology of our Made in Italy. If you want to find out more, go to the bottom of the page and access the "PDF Catalogs" area: you can download the complete Arborea catalog.
- motorized retractable umbrella, with movement and LED lighting control (if required), via a single remote control or home automation system.
- 360° rotation: thanks to a proven mechanism, the umbrella can be rotated 360° thus allowing you to change the shaded area without having to move the entire umbrella at various times of the day.
- retractable closure: the umbrella closes in a single movement approaching the support pole. This allows, without having to move tables and chairs, to free the area below.
- innovative base with storage compartment (with supplement): the base that has always had a primary function in supporting the umbrella, becomes a creative inspiration and is enriched with a practical storage compartment inside which there is a useful USB socket. In the internal space (12x40x23h cm), if you choose integrated LED lighting, you can also store the battery, or alternatively any other object. The whole is covered by a fiberglass casing which, in addition to hiding the concrete plates, can be transformed into two practical seats thanks to the addition of comfortable cushions.
- recycled acrylic fabric: for a green choice, this umbrella adopts a fabric deriving from the recovery of the waste of previous mass-dyed fabric from the production of umbrellas and awnings. Important resource for a more sustainable future. The resulting yarn is composed of 50% recycled fiber, obtained from production processes that use less water and chemicals, yet managing to obtain a perfect quality fabric, water repellent and resistant to UV rays for professional sun protection.
- frame of matt varnished aluminum
- nylon and cataphoretic and varnished steel components
- nuts and bolts of stainless steel
- ribs of matt varnished aluminium
- anemometer. The system allows the umbrella to close independently when the wind exceeds 50km/h.
- movement by electric motor
- opening, closing, locking and lighting adjustment (if required) via a single HF remote control
- recycled solution dyed acrylic fabric and border
- windproof chimney with aluminium frame
Components and accessories on request:
- without flounce "A" (standard), with flounce "C1, C2 or C3" (with supplement)
- support base with galvanized steel frame, complete with (removable) concrete plates and ABS base cover in the same color as the structure (with supplement)
- seat cushions for base (with supplement)
- compact galvanized steel base 30x30x55h cm to be immersed in concrete (with supplement)
- pyramid base in hot galvanized steel 75x75x9h cm, painted in the same color as the structure (with supplement)
- compact galvanized steel base 30x30x1h cm for fixing in concrete (with supplement)
- umbrella cover with zip in grey PVC fabric (with supplement). Also available on request in the same fabric and color as the umbrella
- lighting LED (with supplement): 4 integrated LED bars and staggered in the umbrella ribs, with 28 light points and 50cm in length each. The LEDs provide excellent brightness and low power consumption, increasing also charm and possibility of use. Remote control included with the possibility of modulating the light at a distance with a simple touch
- lighting full LED (with supplement): LED bars integrated and installed in each ribs of the umbrella, with 28 light points and 50cm in length each. The LEDs provide excellent brightness and low power consumption, increasing also charm and possibility of use. Remote control included with the possibility of modulating the light at a distance with a simple touch
- battery kit (with supplement): in the event you do not have electricity outlets near your umbrella, you can buy our battery kit, composed of lithium battery 18Ah 24V + battery charger. The kit allows continuous illumination for 10 hours, with charging time of 5 hours.
Delivery in 14/16 working days (each item is made to measure).
All Crema Outdoor products are absolutely made in Italy, from design to production. Every solution created by this historic company circumvents by the laws of mass production, maintaining the same authentic and original character of the handmade product. Crema Outdoor is a company founded in 1890, an atelier that produces professional and high quality umbrellas, gazebos and garden furniture. Based in Montagnana, Padua (Italy), it sells all over the world.
|Aluminum frame and ribs
|Side pole umbrella with motorized opening and closing
Free shipping in Italy for purchases over € 500,00.
Minimum order € 99,00 (VAT included).
We wish to inform you that in the case of your purchase multi-brand the minimum order is € 99,00 (VAT included) for each brand.