Dimensions: Ø 180cm, Ø 200cm, Ø 220cm, Ø 240cm.
Fabric colors: look in the product images or consult the fabrics sheet in the "Download" area.
Material: aluminum frame, galvanized and painted steel ribs, fabric and edge in solution dyed acrylic.
Attention: the indicated price refers to the cost of the upper part of the umbrella only. To receive the price of the complete product, it's necessary your request by email, where the various desired accessories must be indicated (some essential, others optional) such as: structure (anodized or white RAL 9016 with supplement), lower pole (for use on sand or for base), base (in concrete or painted galvanized steel), windproof chimney, tilt for umbrella inclination, umbrella cover, flounce (with or without flounce), small table.
Available in four different sizes, Pegaso is an elegant round umbrella with 20 two-colored segments, able to offer refined stylistic and chromatic solutions, always in the name of solidity. With a sturdy structure consisting of 10 ribs, Pegaso is able to reach larger diameters than other models, while still guaranteeing maximum stability even in the most adverse conditions. Specifically created for professional structures and able to contrast the difficult climatic conditions, typical of seaside resorts such as bad weather, wind and salt. In fact, Pegaso is perfect in bathing establishments, hotels, spas and swimming pools. Excellent umbrella that also knows how to be a refined outdoor furnishing accessory. The accurate manufacturing quality and the excellent materials used make Pegaso a point of reference in the modern market. Ideal product also in private settings. Note: further customizations are possible upon request.
- round umbrella with 20 two-colored segments.
- guarantees great solidity, reliability, functionality and refined design.
- multiple customization possibilities in terms of fabric colors and accessories.
- anodized aluminium pole Ø 40 mm
- bayonet joint
- nylon components
- interchangeable coat hook
- 10 zinc-plated and white varnished steel ribs Ø 5 mm
- 20-segment canvas
- "solution dyed acrylic" fabric and border
- tear-proof studs
Components and accessories on request:
- windproof chimney (It offers the possibility of vent of the wind in the upper part of umbrella, ensuring greater stability. Particular very useful in locations often windy, where the structure is subjected to high stress)
- stainless-steel pommel
- flounce: without flounce "A" - with flounce "B"
- tilt (very useful and functional accessory: it offers the possibility of tilting the umbrella according to the orientation of the sun)
- lower pole for sand 110cm
- lower pole for base 90cm
- lower pole with small table + underground base (pole in white color, small table available in white, beige, yellow, orange green and blue)
- concrete base, available in various sizes, finishes and weight, according to the size of the umbrella (washed gravel, light grey or dark grey)
- support base in galvanized and painted steel, with connection tube in stainless steel. Available in white or anthracite color and with 3 different dimensions and weight, according to the size of the umbrella
- umbrella cover in PVC or in the same fabric and color as the umbrella
Delivery in 14/16 working days (each item is made to measure).
All Crema Outdoor products are absolutely made in Italy, from design to production. Every solution created by this historic company circumvents by the laws of mass production, maintaining the same authentic and original character of the handmade product. Crema Outdoor is a company founded in 1890, an atelier that produces professional and high quality umbrellas, gazebos and garden furniture. Based in Montagnana, Padua (Italy), it sells all over the world.
|Material||Aluminum frame, steel ribs|
Free shipping in Italy for purchases over € 500,00.
Minimum order € 99,00 (VAT included).
We wish to inform you that in the case of your purchase multi-brand the minimum order is € 99,00 (VAT included) for each brand.