Dimensions: 180x180cm, 200x200cm.
Fabric colors: look in the product images or consult the fabrics sheet in the "Download" area.
Material: aluminum frame, galvanized and painted steel ribs, fabric and edge in solution dyed acrylic.
Attention: the indicated price refers to the cost of the upper part of the umbrella only. To receive the price of the complete product, it's necessary your request by email, where the various desired accessories must be indicated (some essential, others optional) such as: structure (anodized or white RAL 9016 with supplement), lower pole (for use on sand or for base), base (in concrete or painted galvanized steel), windproof chimney, tilt for umbrella inclination, umbrella cover, small table.
One of a kind, Zefiro is a refined umbrella without a flounce. Its modern design and its quadrangular shape break the mold from the common concept of umbrella. In particular, this model stands out for the absolutely fascinating effect, created by the combination of different fabric colors and capable of giving really special and highly appealing chromatic games. Zefiro is a product specifically designed for professional structures and suitable for the difficult conditions typical of seaside resorts such as bad weather, wind and salt. Thanks to its original design and excellent practicality, it is therefore perfect for bathing establishments, hotels, wellness centers, spas and swimming pools. Excellent umbrella that also knows how to be a refined outdoor furnishing accessory. The accurate manufacturing quality and the excellent materials used make Zefiro a point of reference in the modern market. Ideal product also in private settings. Note: further customizations are possible upon request.
- quadrangular umbrella with a strong scenic impact, given by the refined duotone of the wedges.
- guarantees great solidity, functionality, charm and high design.
- multiple customization possibilities in terms of fabric colors and accessories.
- anodized aluminum pole Ø 40 mm
- nylon joint with screw blocking system Ø int. 38 mm
- nylon components
- interchangeable coat hook
- 8 zinc-plated and white varnished steel ribs Ø mm 5
- "solution dyed acrylic" fabric and border
- tear-proof studs
Components and accessories on request:
- tilt (very useful and functional accessory: it offers the possibility of tilting the umbrella according to the orientation of the sun)
- windproof chimney (It offers the possibility of vent of the wind in the upper part of umbrella, ensuring greater stability. Particular very useful in locations often windy, where the structure is subjected to high stress)
- lower pole for sand 110cm
- lower pole for base 90cm
- lower pole with small table + underground base (pole in white color, small table available in white, beige, yellow, orange green and blue)
- concrete base, available in various sizes, finishes and weight, according to the size of the umbrella (washed gravel, light grey or dark grey)
- support base in galvanized and painted steel, with connection tube in stainless steel. Available in white or anthracite color and with 3 different dimensions and weight, according to the size of the umbrella
- umbrella cover in PVC or in the same fabric and color as the umbrella
Delivery in 14/16 working days (each item is made to measure).
All Crema Outdoor products are absolutely made in Italy, from design to production. Every solution created by this historic company circumvents by the laws of mass production, maintaining the same authentic and original character of the handmade product. Crema Outdoor is a company founded in 1890, an atelier that produces professional and high quality umbrellas, gazebos and garden furniture. Based in Montagnana, Padua (Italy), it sells all over the world.
|Material||Aluminum frame, steel ribs|
Minimum order € 99,00 (VAT included).
We wish to inform you that in the case of your purchase multi-brand the minimum order is € 99,00 (VAT included) for each brand.