Maxi umbrella MINOSSE
Dimensions: 13 different sizes and formats (see below).
Fabric colors: look in the product images or consult the fabrics sheet in the "Download" area.
Material: frame and ribs in painted aluminum. Components in galvanized and painted steel. Fabric and border in solution-dyed acrylic.
Attention: the indicated price refers to the cost of the upper part of the maxi umbrella only. To receive the price of the complete product, it's necessary your request by email, where the various desired accessories must be indicated (some essential, others optional) such as: frame color (white or anthracite), fabric color (see in the product images or in the color card in the "download" area), base (in painted steel / with concrete plates / in galvanized steel to be buried / in galvanized steel for fixing in reinforced concrete), umbrella cover, flounce (without flounce A, with flounce C1, C2 or C3), cushions for base cover, LED kit (without LED, with 4 LED bars or full LED), infra-red heaters, crystal panels in transparent PVC film.
Minosse is a refined telescopic umbrella with a robust but easy to move structure. Perfect product to integrate with the many types of terraces, gardens and dehors. An excellent maxi umbrella designed for professional use and with great functionality. The innate beauty and cleanliness in the design, combined with the high practicality, make Minosse an excellent maxi umbrella that also knows how to be refined furnishing accessory. The accurate manufacturing quality and the excellent materials used make this article a reference point in the modern market. Maxi umbrella ideal also in private projects. Note: further customizations are possible upon request.
- telescopic umbrella with sturdy structure.
- offers high solidity, reliability, functionality and refined design.
- multiple customization possibilities in terms of colors and accessories.
- telescopic pole of varnished aluminum
- components of zinc-plated varnished steel
- nuts and bolts of stainless steel
- ribs of varnished aluminum
- pole for telescopic easy opening
- "solution dyed acrylic" fabric and border
- wind-proof chimney
Components and accessories on request:
- without flounce or with worked flounce
- support base of varnished zinc-plated steel with stainless steel tube
- support base of zinc-plated varnished steel with cement plates (Removable)
- underground base in galvanized steel for ground or reinforced concrete
- galvanized steel base with reduced overall dimensions for fixing to reinforced concrete
- base cover in galvanized steel and painted
- cushions for base cover (2): made in the same color as the umbrella in solution dyed acrylic fabric and equipped with open cell polyurethane foam padding. Thickness 15cm.
- polyester umbrella cover with zip
- lighting LED: 4 integrated LED bars and staggered in the umbrella ribs, with 28 light points and 50cm in length each. The LEDs provide excellent brightness and low power consumption, increasing also charm and possibility of use. Remote control included with the possibility of modulating the light at a distance with a simple touch
- lighting full LED: LED bars integrated and installed in each ribs of the umbrella, with 28 light points and 50cm in length each. The LEDs provide excellent brightness and low power consumption, increasing also charm and possibility of use. Remote control included with the possibility of modulating the light at a distance with a simple touch
- infra-red heating. Revolving with bracket to fix, consuption 1500W, IPX5 protection rating, stainless steel grid, heated area aproximately 12-15 sqm. Possible and further options: 230Vac receiver with 0-100% dimmer function, "soft start" gradual departure, wireless remote control with heating regulation. We recommend the installation of two infra-red heating, installed in the ribs in crossed way.
- cristal panel in transparent PVC film with border and thickness 0,30 mm, conjunction system with zip, UV treatment, weight ca. 370 gr/sqm. It is possible to request the number of panels and doors according to your needs.
- battery kit: in the event you do not have electricity outlets near your umbrella, you can buy our battery kit, composed of lithium batteries 18Ah 24V + battery charger. The kit allows continuous illumination for 10 hours, with charging time of 5 hours.
Delivery in 14/16 working days (each item is made to measure).
All Crema Outdoor products are absolutely made in Italy, from design to production. Every solution created by this historic company circumvents by the laws of mass production, maintaining the same authentic and original character of the handmade product. Crema Outdoor is a company founded in 1890, an atelier that produces professional and high quality umbrellas, gazebos and garden furniture. Based in Montagnana, Padua (Italy), it sells all over the world.
|Material||Aluminum frame and ribs|
Minimum order € 99,00 (VAT included).
We wish to inform you that in the case of your purchase multi-brand the minimum order is € 99,00 (VAT included) for each brand.